Jensen lab FISEEdit Delete
|Name||Jensen lab FISE|
|Description||Acquire a tilt-series using the FISE method|
This script requires additional scripts to be run – please refer to the Required Scripts section below.
May 19, 2020
SerialEM version ≥
The following scripts are required to run this script, either because the are called directly or they provide functions:
The following scripts provide a similar or related functionality, but are not required to run this script:
1) Insert all 3 related/required scripts into serialEM.
2) Add targets to the Navigator. The first target picked in each map will be a calibration tilt-series.
3) In the FISE script, adjust user inputs according to your project.
4) Enable dose fractionation and set the correct frame rate for the Record parameter.
5) Choose a working directory and file name to save the frames.
6) Adjust file properties. Recommended file properties: unnormalized TIF with LZW compression.
7) Run FISE script. To batch collect, acquire nav items and run FISE script as primary task.
Note: Working directory must contain the ArrayTilt_angles.txt and ArrayTilt_defoci.txt for the script to work correctly!
This code can be shared and adapted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)